Compunet is an official Microsoft Partner and provider of cloud services. We offer a variety of services in the Microsoft Cloud to suit the customer needs, in some cases as an extension to an existing network and in others, particularly for startup companies, a complete Cloud based solution.
Please call our office on 021 4311033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
We continue to deploy Office 365 as the product of choice for the majority of our customer with multiple benefits.
- Office 365 helps you work from virtually anywhere on any internet connected device.
- Deploy the latest Microsoft Office suite software and apps across multiple device types.
- Store and share your data using ‘Onedrive for Business’
- Join an online meeting with ‘Skype for Business’ including instant messaging and desktop sharing.
- Eliminate the capital costs of deploying and managing on-premise servers while maintaining monthly predictable subscription costs
- Microsoft Exchange Online via Office 365 has built-in anti-virus and spam filtering protection that address new virus and spam threats – known and unknown – as soon as they appear.
As well as maintaining our day to day IT support requirements Compunet have implemented various Microsoft Cloud solutions for us over the years including Office 365 and Sharepoint online for our email and user collaboration. Compunet are a knowledgeable and experienced Microsoft partner who can plan, implement and deliver solutions that bring tangible benefits to a business. Their speed and response capability in resolving mission critical problems 24 x 7 is why they are our sole outsourced IT infrastructure network business partner for the last twenty years across all of our sites and system.
Aiden Brady – FD – The Carbon Group
We create a data structure in the cloud via Office 365 for your team to access both on-site, remote and offline.
- SharePoint Online delivers the powerful features of SharePoint without the associated overhead of managing the infrastructure on your own
- Flexible management options ensure that you still retain the control you need to meet the compliance requirements of your organization
- You can purchase SharePoint in the cloud as a standalone offering or as part of an Office 365 suite
- Structure your data as you wish with both permissions and group access structures
- Deploy as an additional data store in your organization to compliment in house data servers, or as a complete data solution
Compunet use Azure Backup as a simple and reliable cloud backup service.
- Azure backup can double as both a backup and off-site disaster recovery method
- It delivers protection for customers’ data no matter where it resides: in the enterprise data center, in remote and branch offices, or in the public cloud
- A highly cost-effective, consistent tool for offsite backups and operational data recovery